The success of Oral Medicine’s education is good gum, good teeth and good dental health of people.
We strive to train quality dental specialists with moral sense and the will to support education, promote academic service as well as research.
We aim to produce reliable, ethical and qualified dental professionals and knowledge in the national and international levels in the fields of Oral Medicine and Periodontology.
• to train quality graduates and specialists in both Oral Medicine and Periodontics
• to support students and the staff to conduct quality research in both Oral Medicine and Periodontics for the good of Thai society
• to develop and make the knowledge of oral anatomy more widely known through dental services to improve the public’s oral health
• to promote academic service in both Oral Medicine and Periodontics
• to help promote Thai culture
• to train quality graduates in both Oral Medicine and Periodontics and to develop their community spirit
• to strive for research achievements of international standards
• to give quality dental services in both Oral Medicine and Periodontics and enhance modern administration
• to improve dental health care
• to promote Thai culture
The 50th Anniversary of HRH Princess Mahachakri Sirindhorn Building, 12th Floor.
Faculty of Dentistry
6 Yothi Street ,
Office of the Department of Oral Medicine and Periodontology
Tel : 02-200-7841
Fax : 02-200-7840