Whatever you study, you must be able to probe the depths of the discipline
by training and practice, which are the essence of education.
The Faculty of Dentistry is the first and only institute in Thailand offering professional dental education in a full range of oral health specializations. The six-year Doctor of Dental Surgery Program produces qualified dentists to meet a range of oral health care needs.
Clinical dental sciences are delivered step-by-step first in lectures and seminars, next in laboratory practice on simulated teeth and jaws or extracted human teeth, and lastly, in clinical practice under the experienced faculty guidance.
List of Departments:
1. Department of Advanced General Dentistry
2. Department of Anatomy
3. Department of Community Dentistry
4. Department of Masticatory Science
5. Department of Operative Dentistry and Endodontics
6. Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
7. Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
8. Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
9. Department of Oral Biology
10. Department of Oral Medicine and Periodontology
11. Department of Oral Microbiology
12. Department of Orthodontics
13. Department of Pediatric Dentistry
14. Department of Pharmacology
15. Department of Prosthodontics