“Oral Surgery Related to Orthodontics” Workshop
On June 22, 2022, The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, in collaboration with Mahidol Dental Education Center (MDEC) and Academic Service Center, Mahidol University Faculty of Dentistry, organized a workshop entitled “Oral Surgery related to Orthodontics”.
Many experts were invited to deliver lectures on the following topics:
- Artificial eruption: orthodontist perspectives by Asst. Prof. Dr. Peerapong Santiwong
- Artificial eruption: surgical technique and clinical tips byAsst. Prof. Pattamawan Manosuthi
- Solution in odontogenic cyst and tumor involved tooth movement by Lect. Teeranut Chaiyasamut
- Regional accelerated phenomenon: what surgeon can help in tooth movement
by Assoc. Prof. Nita Viwattanatipa and Asst. Prof. Somchart Raocharernporn
- Germectomy: Indications and surgical techniques for third molar removal in young adult by Lect. Sukkarn Themkumkwun
This took place at Room 304 – 306 on the 3rd floor of the 50th Anniversary of H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Building and was streamed live through an online platform.