U.WE Team received 30,000 THB for their COVID-19 prevention and control innovation
The U.WE Team, of which members included staff of Mahidol University Faculty of Dentistry (MUDT) and Mahidol University (MU), received a financial support worth 30,000 THB for the initial phase of their project on the COVID-19 prevention and control innovation in the workshop titled “3rd Design Thinking for COVID-19 Prevention and Control with Clinical Management, which had been organized by Faculty of Veterinary Science, Mahidol University, in collaboration with United States Agency International Development (USAID) and Thailand One Health University Network (THOHUN). With such supporting amount, the Team was assigned to develop their work into a prototype.
The objectives of the workshop were as follows:
1) To inform the participants about basic knowledge on COVID-19
2) To prompt the participants to work in a team, and apply a concept of “Design Thinking” to design an innovation for COVID-19 prevention and control
3) To select the most outstanding design to be translated into a prototype
The number of participants from the 1st to 3rd workshop was 120 in total.
The U.WE Team participated in the latest workshop from March 25th to 26th, 2021, at Theppanom Muangman Building (Building 5), Faculty of Public Health, Mahidol University.
A name list of the U.WE Team was as follows:
1. Mr. Teerasak Sanphasiri, Head of Educational Services and Student Affairs Section, MU
2. Ms. Rattanan Kansa, an educator from Division of Student Affairs, MU
3. Ms. Rattiporn Kaypetch, Head of Research Applied Section, Research Office, MUDT
4. Mr. Peerapong Tua-ngam, a scientist (professional level) from Research Applied Section, Research Office, MUDT