1. Samdrup T, Kijsamanmith K, Vongsavan K, Rirattanapong P, Vongsavan N. The effect of inferior nerve block anesthesia of 4% articaine and epinehrine 1:100,000 on blood flow and anesthesia of human mandibular teeth. Journal of Dental Sciences 2021;16: 249-55.
2. Asvanund Y, Riratanapong P, Akulchakit W. Flouride release and recharge ability of glass-ionomer and fluoride releasing resin-based tooth sealant. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2021;52(1): 70-6.
3. Leelataweewud P, Jirarattanasopha V, Ungchusak C, Vejvithee W .Psychometric evaluation of the Thai version of the Early Childhood Oral Health Impact Scale (TH-ECOHIS): a cross sectional validation study. BMC Oral Health 2021;21:64
4. Phonghanyudh A, Thana-olarn C, Teanchai C, Jirarattanasopha V. Microhardness of sub-restoration dentine in primary molars after carious tissue removal to soft and firm dentine. Pediatric Dental Journal 2021;31:60-6.
5. Tangnuntachai N, Smutkeeree A, Jirarattanasopha V, Leelataweewud P. Visual pedagogy-guided toothbrushing training to enhance fine motor skills in individuals with intellectual disabilities and impaired fine motor skills. Spec Care Dentist 2021;41:579-587.
6. Horsophonphong S, Chestsuttayangkul Y, Surarit R, Lertsooksawat W. Efficacy of extraoral suction devices in aerosol and splatter reduction during ultrasonic scaling: A laboratory investigation. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects. 2021;15(3):197-202.
7. Horsophonphong S, Sritanaudomchai H, Nakornchai S, Kitkumthorn N, Surarit R. Odontogenic gene expression profile of human dental pulp-derived cells under high glucose influence: a microarray analysis J Appl Oral Sci. 2021;29:e20201074.
8. Nagsuwanchart P , Nakornchai S, Thaweboon S , Surarit R. Mogroside, palatinose, erythritol, and xylitol differentially affect dental plaque pH in cariesactive and caries-free children: An in vitro study.Pediatric Dental Journal, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pdj.2021.08.004
11. Kumprasert P, Prapansilp W, Rirattanapong P. Video games, audiovisual, and conventional distractions
for pediatric dental patients: A crossover randomized controlled clinical trial. M Dent J 2021;41(3):255-234
1. Nakrathok P, Kijsamanmith K, Vongsavan K, Rirattanapong P, Vongsavan N. The effect of selective carious tissue removal and cavity treatments on the residual intratubular bacteria in coronal dentine. J Dent Sci 2020;15:411-8.
2. Smutkeere A, Khrautieo T, Thamseupsilp S, Srimaneekarn, Rirattanapong P. The effectiveness of visual pedagogy for toothbrushing in children with autism spectrum disorder. JISPCD 2020; 10(4): 415-23.
5. Mitrakul K, Akarapipatkul B, Thammachat P. Quantitative Analysis of Streptococcus mutans, Streptococcus sobrinus and Streptococcus sanguinis and their association with Early Childhood Caries. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2020;14(2):23-8
6. Mabangkhru S, Duangthip D, Chu CH, Phonghanyudh A, Jirarattanasopha V.
A randomized clinical trial to arrest dentin caries in young children using silver diamine fluoride. J Dent. 2020; doi: 10.1016/j.jdent.2020.103375.
8. Horsophonphong S, Srecia A, Cristiane M. Franca, Tahayeri A, Ashok P. Reddy, Phillip A. Wilmarth, Surarit R, Anthony J. Smith, Jack L. Feracene, Luiz E. Bertassoni. Equivalence of human and bovine dentin matrix molencules for dental pulp regeneration: proteomic analysis and biological function. Archives of Oral Biology.2020; 119/10488:1-9.
9. Subbiah R, Hipfinger C, Tahayeri A, Athirasala A, Horsophonphong S, Thrivikraman G, Cristiane Miranda Franca, Diana Araujo Cunha, Mansoorifar A, Zahariev A, James M. Jones, Paulo G. Coelho, Lukasz Witek, Hua Xie, Robert E. Guldberg, and Luiz E. Bertassoni. 3D Printing of Microgel-Loaded Modular Microcages as Instructive Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering. Advanced Materials. 2020; 2001736:1-7.
10. Horsophonphong S, Kitkumthorn N, Sritanaudomchai H, Nakornchai S, Surarit R. High Glucose Affects Proliferation, Reactive Oxygen Species and Mineralization of human Dental Pulp cells. Brazilian Dental Journal.2020; 31(3):298-303.
11. Seangpadsa K, Smutkeeree A, Leelataweewud P. Parental acceptance of behavior management techniques for preschool children in dental practice: Revisited. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2020;38(3):274-9.
12. Trongsilsat S, Lapirattanakul J, Surarit R, Smutkeeree A. In vitro comparison of biofilm formation and acidogenicity between human breast milk and other milk formulas. Pediatr Dent J 2020;30(1):57-63.
2. Rirattanapong P, Rirattanapong O. Fluoride content of commercially available nut-based milk products in Thailand. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2019; 50(4): 798-804. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
3. Rirattanapong P, Yimcharoen V, Vongsavan K. Effect of low fluoride concentration mouthrinse on demineralized primary enamel. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2019; 50(4): 793-7. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
4. Rirattanapong P, Rirattanapong O. Concentration of fluoride in commercially available mouthrinse for children in Bangkok, Thailand. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2019; 50(2): 411-5. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
5. Rirattanapong P, Vongsavan K, Prapansilp W, Surarit R. Effect of resin-modified glass ionomer cement on microhardness of the underneath enamel caries. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health 2019; 50 (1): 200-4. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
6. Vongsavan K, Samdrup S, Kijasamanmith K, Rirattanapong P, Vongsavan N. The effect of intraosseous local anesthesis of 4% articaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine on pulpal blood flow and pulpal molars and canines. Clin Oral Invest 2019; 23: 673-80. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
7. Chottitanmapong T, Asvanund Y, Mitrakul K. A One-year treatment outcome comparison of pulpotomies in primary molars using Biodentine and Formocresol in Thai children: randomised control trial. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2019;13(10):17-21 Department:Pediatric Dentistry
8. Mitrakul K, Vongsavan K, Watcharakirin W, Khererat P. Quantitative Analysis of Lactobacillus and Enterococcus faecalis between Irreversible pulpitic and pulp necrosis in Primary teeth. Dent Res Oral Health 2019; 2(2): 17-31 Department:Pediatric Dentistry
9. Mitrakul K, Srisatjaluk R, Lomarat P, Kosanwat T. Effect of Ocimum basilicum Oil extract on Streptococcus mutans and Streptococcus sobrinus biofilm formation. South East Asian Jour of Pub Health and Tro Med 2019; vol.50 (6):1129-42 Department:Pediatric Dentistry
11. Jirarattanasopha V, Witvorapong N, Hanvoravongchai P. Impact of Buddhist Lent Dry Campaign on Alcohol Consumption Behavior: A Community Level Study. Health and Social Care in the community.2019; 27(4): 863-870. doi: 10.1111/hsc.12702. Department:Pediatric Dentistry
12. Nopnakeepongsa W, Jantarat, J, Surarit R, Smutkeeree A. Assessment of root dentin pH changes in primary and permanent molars with different types of calcium hydroxide intracanal medication. Pediatric Dental Journal. 2019; 29(1):23-9. Department:Pediatric Dentistry