The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology has two kinds of clinics:
1. Academic Clinic : This clinic serves the instruction of undergraduate students, postgraduate students and students of the School of Dental Assistant under experienced faculty guidance.
2. Service Clinic : This clinic provides services of taking radiographs for patients by experienced dental assistants and the Department’s instructors. 7773,3341-45
1. Intraoral radiograph and its interpretation, including
– periapical radiograph with bisection of the angle technique and parallel technique
– bite-wing radiograph
– occlusal radiograph
2. Extraoral radiograph and its interpretation, including
– panoramic radiograph
– cephalometric radiograph
– posteroanterior skull radiograph
– handwrist radiograph
– others extraoral radiograph
– dental CT
For more information please contact:
Department of Radiology
Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University
Yothi Str. 6, 10400 Bangkok
Tel. 0-2-200-7837-8 Ext. 7837-8
Mo – Fr. 8:30 – 11:30 am.
1:00 – 3:30 pm. Except for the 3rd Wednesday of the month
Mo – Fr. 4:30 – 7:30 pm.
Sat. 8:30 am. – 3:30 pm.
Sun. 8:30 am. – 3:30 pm. Except 3rd Sunday of the month