Academic journals are essential for serving as a forum of knowledge sharing, thought provoking, and disseminating of innovation. It is also a platform providing for researchers to have their work published and archived. The mission of the Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University, is to gather educational resources relating to dentistry and provide access to the scientific community and those who are interested. Accordingly, Mahidol Dental Journal was established in 1985 and has been publishes triannually since then.
- To provide a reliable source of information in the field of Dentistry.
- To advocate researches and valuable studies devoted to academic advancement.
- To be a center of in-depth and updated knowledge for lifelong learning among dentists and other interdisciplinary audiences.
- To contribute to the community as an honor of the Faculty of Dentistry, Mahidol University.
Articles submitted to the publication will go through the process listed below
- Authors will be informed when the articles have been submitted properly.
- Title and content of the article will be reviewed by the editorial team if it is valid, beneficial, and relevant to the scope of journal.
- The article will be evaluated by at least two experts in each field according to the Thai Journal Citation Index Center (TCI). The reviewing process is double-blinded.
- After the experts-review, the editorial team will inform the author if the article was declined, revision required, or accepted.
- The approved article will proceeded to publication by the Mahidol Dental Journal.
Mahidol Dental Journal publishes trianually as the following schedule,
Issue 1 January- April
Issue 2 May – August
Issue 3 September – December
The International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) is 0125-5614
Publication fee: Free of charge
ISSN: 2773-8906 (Online)
ISSN: 0125-5614 (Print)